Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Free Shipping on Drums 30 and 55 gallon drums customers qualify for Free Shipping if you have a forklift or loading dock at a commercial location and if you are located within the 48 states. Also, if you require a lift gate and/or residential and farm deliveries there is an additional delivery charge for drum shipments. Please contact us ASAP if you did not choose the correct delivery options, otherwise severe delivery delays will occur.
Expedited OrdersIf you have a rush order before noon EST, we may be able to help depending on the product and your shipping location. For expedited and all other orders, we can only promise to get the product on the truck. Once the product leaves our dock we both must rely on the carrier to fulfill the shipment obligations, weather, traffic, etc. Glycol.com is not responsible for delays once the product leaves our shipping dock. If you have a rush order, please just email us your request. Our online response time is very fast.
There is a restocking fee of 30% for returns or the amount Glycol.com is charged from the carrier associated with the outbound shipping costs. You have up to 30 days to return your product. Please email us at Sales@Glycol.com to obtain an RMA number for the return shipment. If Glycol.com is at fault on the shipment, you will not be charged for any return.
Typical Shipping Procedures
Here is an overview of our standard daily shipping practices:
- Propylene Glycol (all grades) – 16 oz to 5 gallon ships Fedex ground. 55 gallons ship common carrier. Both ship within 24 hours.
- Dowfrost & Dowfrost HD – 16 oz to 5 gallon ships Fedex ground. 55 gallons ship common carrier. Both ship within 24 hours.
- Glycerin & Glycerin USP – 16 oz to 5 gallon ships Fedex ground. 55 gallons ship common carrier. Both ship within 24 hours.
- JeffCool products – Usually 2 day shipment for concentrated products. Dilutions may take 3 or 4 days to ship depending on the volume.
- Water Treatment Equipment (Quills, Sample Coolers, etc) – Most equipment ships within 48 hours, depending on the vendor or item.
- Neptune Specialty Mixers, Pumps, and Glycol Feeders – If you ordered a specialty mixer or specialty pump made to order, it may take up to 7 to 10 days. Expedite shipments may be possible, but there may be up to a 30% expedite charge. Please email with your requirements.
- Chemical ByPass Feeders and Supplies – Typically ship within 24 to 48 hours. VTF-2HP and DBF-2HP ship within 24 hours.
- Stenner Pumps – Due to all multiple configurations of Stenner Pumps, it is not possible to stock every combo. Lead time is 2 to 3 business days.
- Boiler & Cooling Chemicals – 55 gallon drums of boiler and cooling water chemicals are blended to order and ship common carrier within 3 to 5 days. 1 and 5 gallon containers may ship with 24 hours, depending on the product.
- Wood Boiler Chemicals or Boiler Rust Inhibitors – 1 and 5 gallons ships Fedex ground typically within 24 hours. Drums may ship the same day, depending on the quantity ordered.
- Other Chemicals – Typically all other chemicals ship within 48 hours.
- DiPropylene Glycol – 16 oz to 5 gallon ships Fedex ground. 55 gallons ship common carrier. Both ship within 24 hours. Drums lead time may be up to 4 days.
- PEG 400 & PPG 4000 – 16 oz to 5 gallon ships Fedex ground. 55 gallons ship common carrier. Both ship within 24 hours. Drums lead time may be up to 4 days.
- Chemical Test Reagents – Typically, the order ships within 48 hours via UPS ground. Since we have multiple suppliers and offerings, the tracking information may take up to 5 business days to enter depending on the order, product, supplier, and quantity ordered. If you click on your account and the tracking information indicates “pending”, the order has been processed. It just takes additional time for all the parties involved to communicate the shipping tracking information.
Free shipping only applies to orders within the US 48 states.
If you do not get a tracking number outside of the shipping windows addressed above, please just email us and we will provide you all the information you require.