[row width=”off” padded=”on” background_image=”” background_color=”” background_parallax=”off” background_blur=”0″ background_vertical_alignment=”oxy-background–middle-align” overlay=”” overlay_opacity=”60″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” margin_left=”” margin_right=”” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=”” extra_classes=”” ppid=”pp_78d3e5b2_4bbd_4c21_9148_f4b09e177f31″][column width_desktop=”12″ width_tablet=”8″ width_mobile=”4″ light_text=”off” background_image=”” background_color=”” background_parallax=”off” background_blur=”0″ background_vertical_alignment=”oxy-background–middle-align” vertical_align=”” text_align=”mdl-typography–text-left” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” margin_left=”” margin_right=”” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=”” extra_classes=”” ppid=”pp_7871ed00_bf7d_4b3b_af7d_38e9b24b8265″][heading ppid=”pp_ad49e862_66d2_42ab_9dec_3d86a2e1c9fa” header_type=”h2″ header_align=”mdl-typography–text-left” header_size=”mdl-typography–headline” header_weight=”mdl-typography–font-regular” header_capitalize=”mdl-typography–text-default” header_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” margin_left=”” margin_right=”” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=”” extra_classes=””] terms and conditions[/heading][text ppid=”pp_28133e8c_be4e_465e_944a_d18dcf5ab014″ margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” margin_left=”” margin_right=”” padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” padding_right=”” extra_classes=””]
Notice to Potential Website Users:
- Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully using this website. All users of this website agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- Glycol, Inc.’s website content including but not limited to text, images, graphics, content, code, pdfs, and pictures is copyrighted as collective work under the United States and other copyright laws. The website content is property of Glycol, Inc. Permission is granted to electronically and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Glycol, Inc. or purchasing Glycol, Inc. products. It is permissible to display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the website material from the various sections of the site solely for your own non-commercial purpose, or to place an order with Glycol, Inc. or to purchase Glycol, Inc. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of content of this site is prohibited.
- The owner of www.Glycol.com is Glycol, Inc. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of Glycol, Inc. used on this website are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of Glycol, Inc. This includes trademarks and trade names such as Glycol, Incorporated™, Glycol, Inc.™, The Glycol Advantage™, ChillerGlycol™, BoilerGlycol™, ChillerGlycol™ DF1, and BoilerGlycol™ DF1.
- Glycol, Inc. offers free standard shipping across for all of its listed products shipping to the 48 continental United States. Standard shipping refers to UPS Ground for items small enough to be shipped UPS, or LTL common carrier delivery. Additional charges may apply if non-standard delivery services are discovered later including, but not limited to, delivery upgrades such as expedited delivery, lift-gate delivery, residential delivery, farm delivery, or delivery appointments, etc. Contact Glycol, Inc. immediately if you believe you may need special shipping accommodations.
- If you have an expedited order before 10am CST, Glycol, Inc. may be able to assist you depending on the level of expediting required. For standard and expedited orders, Glycol, Inc. can only guarantee to get the product loaded on the carrier’s truck. Once the product leaves Glycol, Inc.’s warehouse dock, the customer and Glycol, Inc. are forced to rely on the carrier to fulfill the obligations of the shipment. During the shipment, unforeseen circumstances may occur such as weather, traffic, or other unavoidable events. Glycol, Inc. is not responsible for delays once the product leaves its warehouse shipment dock. If you have a rush order, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-GLYCOLS.
- If Glycol, Inc. is at fault on the shipment, you will not be charged for any return. However, if Glycol, Inc. is not at fault on the shipment, there is a restocking fee of 50% for returns. You have up to 15 days from date of purchase to return your product. Partial return refunds will not be issued until a satisfactory factory inspection report of the returned product has been issued. Refund may take 5-10 business days from the date of satisfactory factory inspect report to be issued to your account. Please email us at email@example.com to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Glycol, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied. This is including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Glycol, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or free from error, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Glycol, Inc. does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
- Glycol, Inc. shall not be held liable for any consequential damages or special damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Glycol, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- In the event that a Glycol, Inc. product is inadvertently listed at an incorrect selling price, either on www.Glycol.com or on a quotation transmitted by email or other electronic transmission medium, Glycol, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Glycol, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Glycol, Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account for the full amount it was charged.
Term and Termination:
- The terms and conditions listed on this page are applicable to you upon your accessing this website, completing registration on this website, or engaging in the shopping process on this website. The terms and conditions listed on this website, or any part of them, may be terminated by Glycol, Inc. without notice at any time, and for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Glycol, Inc. may deliver notice to you by email, a note listed on the website, or other reliable method to the address you have provided to Glycol, Inc.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, United States, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 UN Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this website (including, but not limited to accessing the website, completing registration on the website, engaging in the shopping process on the website, or purchasing Glycol, Inc. products on the website) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Dallas County, Texas or the county of your choice. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including, but not limited to accessing the website, completing registration on the website, engaging in the shopping process on the website, or purchasing Glycol, Inc. products on the website) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Glycol, Inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Glycol, Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Glycol, Inc. also reserves the right to report any order along with all information collected from the website with the order to any United States federal or local police agency if it seems suspicious or fraudulent.
Use of Website:
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Glycol, Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the website any content which is slanderous, insulting, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Glycol, Inc. cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the website, Glycol, Inc. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the website. However, Glycol, Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be abusive, defamatory, or obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of another, offensive, or otherwise unacceptable to Glycol, Inc. in its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Glycol, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your Internet account.
- Glycol, Inc. may link to external websites operated by third parties occasionally. This may be in an effort to provide increased value to www.Glycol.com visitors, or for other reasons. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Glycol, Inc., Glycol, Inc. has no control over these external linked websites, all of which have separate privacy policies and separate terms and conditions policies, independent of Glycol, Inc. These external linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Neverthless, Glycol, Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of its website and any external links therein and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Amendments to Glycol, Inc.’s Terms and Conditions:
- If Glycol, Inc. revises its terms and conditions, Glycol, Inc. will post the changes to this page. Revisions will apply only to website visits after the date of the revision. These terms and conditions were last modified on October 1, 2017.
How to Contact Glycol, Inc. with Questions and Feedback:
- Should you have any other questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent to Glycol, Inc.’s Terms and Conditions:
- By using Glycol, Inc.’s website www.Glycol.com, you consent to Glycol, Inc.’s terms and conditions.
[/text][/column][/row][row width=”on” padded=”on” background_image=”” background_color=”” background_parallax=”off” background_blur=”0″ background_vertical_alignment=”oxy-background–middle-align” overlay=”” overlay_opacity=”60″ margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ margin_left=”0″ margin_right=”0″ padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ padding_left=”0″ padding_right=”0″ extra_classes=”” ppid=”pp_617eb639_5f7b_4d33_976d_4b2686ad27d4″][column width_desktop=”12″ width_tablet=”8″ width_mobile=”4″ light_text=”off” background_image=”” background_color=”” background_parallax=”off” background_blur=”0″ background_vertical_alignment=”oxy-background–middle-align” vertical_align=”” text_align=”mdl-typography–text-left” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”0″ margin_left=”0″ margin_right=”0″ padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ padding_left=”0″ padding_right=”0″ extra_classes=”” ppid=”pp_5a4d1d10_8c2c_42a2_986e_3c7b6def57a4″][/column][/row]