Glycol, Inc.’s Commitment to Privacy:
- Your privacy is very important to Glycol, Inc. To better protect your privacy, this notice is provided to explain Glycol, Inc.’s website information practices and choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. In order to make this notice easily accessible, Glycol, Inc. makes it available on the homepage of its website and at every instance where personally identifiable data or information may be requested.
The Information Glycol, Inc. Collects:
- Glycol, Inc. collects information from you during all of the following events:
- When you place an order to Glycol, Inc.
- When you respond to a survey to Glycol, Inc.
- When you communicate with Glycol, Inc. by using communication methods such as email
- When you submit a website questionnaire or other electronic submission form to Glycol, Inc.
- When you participate in any other website feature on Glycol, Inc’s website.
How Does Glycol, Inc. Use Information:
- Glycol, Inc. may use the information that it collects from the 5 methods mentioned above in the following ways:
- To allow Glycol, Inc. to better service you with regards to customer service requests.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow Glycol, Inc. to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To process your transactions expeditiously.
- If you have opted-in to receive Glycol, Inc.’s email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from Glycol, Inc., please refer to the “How You Can Opt-Out, Remove, or Modify Information You Have Provided Glycol, Inc.?”
Glycol, Inc.’s Commitment to Data Security:
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, Glycol, Inc. has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Glycol, Inc. collects online.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you order is placed with Glycol, Inc., or if you access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Does Glycol, Inc. Disclose The Information It Collects to Outside Parties?
- Glycol, Inc. does not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The “outside parties” does not include Glycol, Inc. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Glycol, Inc. may also release your information when Glycol Inc. believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Glycol, Inc.’s site policies, or to protect Glycol, Inc.’s rights or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
How You Can Opt-Out, Remove, or Modify Information You Have Provided Glycol, Inc.?
- In order to amend email subscriptions you made with Glycol, Inc., please let Glycol, Inc. know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section of Glycol.com. Please note that due to email scheduling, you may receive any emails in queue that were already pre-scheduled to send according to Glycol, Inc.’s advertising or other newsletter schedules.
- To delete all of your online account information from Glycol, Inc.’s databases, sign into the “My Account” section of Glycol.com and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses, and payment information. Please note that Glycol, Inc. may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for Glycol, Inc.’s record keeping purposes.
How to Contact Glycol, Inc. with Questions and Feedback:
- Should you have any other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Policy Only: