Food Grade Glycol Hand Pump Drum Siphon
Manual Barrel Pump
- Siphons to a lower or pumps to a higher level. Siphoning is controlled by air vent on top.
- Suction Tube is cut with an angle to lay flat against the bottom for easier transfer.
- Discharge tube designed to be flexible for better control of the flow.
- Transports up to 1 gallon per 24 strokes (approximately 5.5 gallons per minute)
- Total Length: 45.7″
- Suction tube Length: 33.6″
- Discharge Tube Length: 46.4″ (unstretched)
- Suction tube and Discharge Tube Inner Dia: .79″
High Quality Food Grade Plastic, BPA Free
- Made with food grade materials. Comes standard with a 2″ NPS bung adapter.
- Pump food grade glycols with ease and confidence.
Easy to Assemble and Use
- If necessary, cut the suction tube at an angle to fit your supply container.
- For siphoning, be sure level of supply container is higher than that of receiving container.
- To stop the flow at any time, unscrew the cap on the top of handle counterclockwise
|Dimensions||5.25 × 5.25 × 53 in|